Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mum!


Today's my mum's birthday. Brought her along with the rest of my family members to Canton Wok By Chef Kang. Bought her a birthday cake. Haven't decided what to get her for her birthday. I believe a good pair of shoes would be a great gift. Maybe a pair of Ferragamo shoes. Loved these shoes. Good and durable.

Wanted to cook longevity noodles for my mum as a surprise but I doubt I'll be able to perform that feat due to work. =( However, I secretly prepared 6 red eggs for her big day while she was sound asleep. Almost let the cat of the bag when my mum asked me what I was doing in the kitchen from her bedroom. Glad she didn't walk out of the kitchen. The eggs seemed redder than the usual red ones I had when I was young. Oh well, guess the shade doesn't matter that much, I think. Now, my fingers are stained with the coloring. Yucks! It is tough to remove those stains. Hope I won't scare my client while performing my field work the next day.

Happy Birthday, Mum! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....