Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Amazing day for me 20.08.2008

My mum cooked me yummy birthday noodles and prepared red eggs on my birthday. In fact, I requested for them. I felt like a kid even though I m way way older. :) Loved her!!! And my dad, sent me a birthday SMS even though he was at home the whole day. Cute right? Met up with my two good friends for dinner on my birthday. Had this grilled seafood 5 course dinner at this restaurant called "Angus Steakhouse". Great place, nice ambience and great food. I am very satisfied and felt really fortunate to have spend my day in this wonderful manner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....