Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Troubled

These days I'm having trouble sleeping. I wonder if the long break is doing me more harm than good. I yearns for ample rest when I was working hard like a dog. And when I have all the time in the world, my body just wouldn't listen. Physically tired but mentally awake. I simply couldn't stop thinking about everything, all kind of thoughts be it trivial or not. So, for the first time, I took cough syrup before I slept last night. It seems to work well on me. I slept well throughout the night. And no, I am not suicidal. I thought I can sleep better if I work out everyday but it just kept me awake at night.
I think I am used to working long hours and a mere 3-4 hrs of sleep is more than sufficient for me. Or maybe it is the age thingy. The older one gets, the less amount of rest one needs. Or maybe I just need to reconstruct my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....