Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In the mood for Golf

Took up golf last May 2007. Practised and stopped for more than half a year. I went for a golf practice last evening. Oh my gosh, my golf skills still sucks. I hit approximately 120 balls including the missed hits. Swinging angle is wrong, tend to bend my left arm which I shouldn't. Need a few pointers from J who goes for regular golf practices. Suddenly, I have this burning desire for golf yet again. I do lack the natural talent for golf, hence got to practice alot harder. When I am getting better, am going to get a golf set, the cheapest one available. Meanwhile, I will just have to keep on swinging the balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....