Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Dinner

Discovered a nice Japanese restaurant in Far East Square with a friend, Z. Initial plan was merely to go for some drinks at Kazbar but since Z has not taken his dinner, I decided to have a light dinner with him. I couldn't remember the name of the restaurant. I think it is located opposite some pubs. It was 9plus, almost 10pm and most food outlets were closed. This Japanese place was closing for the night too but decided to serve us as their last customers. We felt embarrassed to make the staff to work for at least another hour just to serve 2 ultra late diners but we still stayed on. It was hilarious to see that we were the only 2 souls in the restaurant munching sashimi, sushi etc...

Customer service was excellent, food was fantastic! Had my favourite unagi. OMG, I almost flew off the top of the ceiling when I tasted the unagi! One of the best so far since the last time I had unagi at Keyaki in Pan Pacific Hotel. Salmon sashimi and a few other types of sashimi were great too. They simply melted in your mouth as you chewed each bit of the meat. Unbelievable right? But hey, I'm not lying for the least bit. I shall make a trip to the Japanese Restaurant again, remember the shop's name and put it in this article, so anyone who enjoys Japanese cuisine will know of another good eating place. Not very pricey but it's good to pamper yourself once a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....