Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Less is More

His Momo My Momo


I always make the mistakes of revealing more (verbally) of myself to my friends and loved ones. I will volunteer more information to them like a machine gun which keeps firing non-stop when one just need one bullet (only for sharp shooters) to kill the target. There are times when I want to talk to other people especially to H about what I am doing, because, quite naturally, I want to share it with somebody or just H. Well, I know I can't and I shouldn't. I should let them find out for themselves with no clues from me. It is like, when someone asked you,'How's your day?' or 'How're you?', what they really want to hear is just one word, 'Fine' and not 'Today I did this, done that, been there' yada yada yada... Just like no one enjoys being preached at. I will keep all my emotions/problems under my hat and be more 'self-centered' about my inner feelings and really personal thoughts. One less person to be upset/agonised/traumatised/stressed/worried. Less is definitely more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....