Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Party

Best firm party I ever had. Maybe because most of my colleagues were almost drunk and I got to see their 'ugly' behaviours. *wicked laughs* I definitely wasn't drunk, the last thing I would get myself into. Shortly after I reached the club, my colleagues told me a newbie looked just like me and I was 'coerced' to take a picture with her. In fact, I love taking pictures with or without me inside. I don't find any similarities though. Hairstyle maybe or the eyes... Thoughout the whole party, everyone was busy taking pictures or rushing to get the free drinks. For me, I'd be glad just to be asked to be in the photo-taking session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....