Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Paid a visit to my grandma. I've always been trying to contain my emotions whenever I was in the same room as her. I don't know what got over me, tears started streaming down my cheeks after my grandma's maid said that my granny was 'sayang me' when she grabbed my hand tightly. She was sleeping soundly as usual. Even if she is awake, she won't be able to correspond with me. I wish I had someone to run to and sob as loudly as I could but I got no one, only myself. Took me a while to calm myself down. Waited for grandma to finish her milk fed through a feeding tube before I made my way back home. I thought I was already calmed down but the moment I stepped out of the lift, I broke down again. My face was drenched with tears as I tried to make my way out of the carpark to the main road to hail a cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....