Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Curry Chicken


Tried my hands on preparing curry chicken the first time. Looks good ya? hehe... Taste like curry chicken. I never wanted to cook curry chicken except for Japanese curry. I always find the latter easy to prepare. Now, I can add curry chicken to the list of dishes that I can cook. I didn't go through the traditional way of stir frying the curry powder until it is fragrant yada yada yada...
I simply perform the following stunts:
1) Boil some water (just enough to submerge the chopped chicken pieces);
2) Put in the curry paste and stir well until dissolved;
3)'Throw' in the chicken pieces and potatoes (I use baby potatoes coz' I find them cute-looking);
4) Simmer the curry pot for 15 mins;
5) Pour in approximately of 250ml of coconut milk and simmer for another 15 to 20mins until all the poultry and potatoes are cooked.
6)When all the steps are completed, served with rice or bread.

It's definitely an idiot proof way of preparing the above dish. Have fun experimenting if you're going to! :)


Disclaimer: Do not blame ME if it doesn't work on your end. Carry on the above mission at your own risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....