Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Pressies

Prepared some christmas pressies for selected people. Found some affordable glass jars to store my cookies. Performed some simple decorations on the glass jars. Every gift box contained different items inside. I love the art of giving. I love to bring a smile across the face of people I love. It makes them happy. It makes me happy. Merry Christmas to anyone reading this! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....