Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

...

Do all new buildings smell the same? My new office smelled exactly like the new apartment I stayed in Hong Kong a few years ago. I felt weird then. I thought I was back in Hong Kong again. I am not going to commence recollecting those memories again. I just shouldn't. Memories be it happy or sad ones will have the same effect on me: upset. Memories that don't belong to 2007 will be kept inside my pandora box. I won't document them down because it'd make it painful for me. And I always bear those 'signposts' in my head to avoid making the same mistake which I always did in the past.

I am not going to anticipate what'll be in store for me in 2007. What I know is working hard is the way to great success. More facial treatments, more body massage, more workouts in the gym and uhmm... more overtime in the office.

End result: Looking prettier, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....