Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Looking forward to my well-deserved break

Looking forward to my long holidays. Nope, I didn't apply for leave, not supposed to and not allowed to. Sad isn't it? Glad that I am a chinese and that my country celebrates Chinese New Year. After this week, I'll have Monday and Tues off due to CNY. Reporting back to work on 21st Feb 07. Before that, I am going to attend my facial treatment and a good massage this coming Friday. Signed up for a facial and massage package recently. Due to the nature of my work, I am doing everything I can to retain the last bit of my 'youth' and 'beauty'. At the same time, am saving up for botox shots which I believe will be much needed in the near future.

There're so many things I need to do before the holiday season. Am gonna have a pre-CNY party with a bunch of good frds on Friday. 2007 seems like a fun and fufiling year for me. A fresh new beginning. I just want this feeling to last as long as possible. I owe these to my parents and my good frds. Without them, especially my mum, I won't have all the luxuries in the world. Thanks mum. Thanks dad. Thanks S for being with me when I needed you most. Thanks J for introducing me to a whole new bunch of interesting people who make my life more colorful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....