Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Deprived badly of...

Time to stock up bottles of chicken essence. It is 3.05am now and I am squeezing some precious time of mine to write my current thoughts. Tired/ drained/ half-dead... I can barely open my eyes at tis very moment but I still couldn't hit the sack just as yet. I planned to take a quick nap of 1 and an half hrs before I continued with my work but I ended up having a little chat with my friend. Ok, that's how I misused my resting time. Been working late since last week except Friday. Time is running short, always running short in my line of work. We can never finish our work before 6pm. Never!! I was assigned to work alone on an engagement this week. As I mentioned earlier, we or shld I say, I was runnning short of time, so I planned to stay at my client's place until their last staff leave the office. By 9 pm, there were only 3 persons including myself in the whole office. By 10.30pm, there was only 2 persons (2 girls) left including myself again. I was seated at the other end of the office, so there's no way I could see this other girl. When I walked past her desk, she was not at her desk!! OMG!! I was very certain that I didn't hear the door opened. Btw, she is not a ghost and I am not narrating a horror tale. I was feeling rather petrified then. I began to sms my friends to check who could chat with me to divert my fear away temporary. Started packing up my files and documents and laptop and avoid looking at the washroom becoz I was sitting near there. 'Thanks' to my client who made such a lovely arrangement for me. Soon after, I heard voices. Ok, the same girl returned with another girl. I saw shadows behind them. Not some form of ghosts or spirits but war-blooded mammals. It was really scary to be alone in the office where some of the ceiling lightings were switched off. Freaky scary man.... damn freaky. An 'adventurous' job I have here. Very...So by 11pm, no one was left in the office, I would like think so.

05 Dang Shin Eun.....