Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Exercise Report 13/1/07

Since I didn't puke from clubbing on Friday night, I knew for sure that I won't be able to stay awake till 8am for a morning jog. I slept at 5am today. Strangely enough, I woke up exactly at 730am sharp. My biological clock had auto alarm set in my body it seemed. I was still terribly dead tired from the club hopping thingy then, and I hit the sack again within seconds.

Had my beauty sleep till 11ish am. Determined to materialise one of my resolutions for 2007, I washed up and gathered my workout gear. Location for workout: California Fitness Centre. Due to poor time management and laziness, I missed my spinning class (indoor cycling programme) which promised to torch an average of 500 calories per 40-min workout. Well, no major harm done, so the next option for me was to jog on the treadmill for 30 mins. Increased my speed slowly with an average speed of 6.8km/hour. When I finished my run, the display panel showed that I'd jogged for 3.3km. Oh boy, some parts of my hair were soaking wet. I felt great then. Soon after, I headed for the sit-up machine. Panting hard, I tried to work on my tummy by performing as many sit-ups as I could. That's my exercise programme for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....