Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I love Peak Period!

Time of the year again. Start of my monstrous peak again. ZZzzz monster is not my buddy anymore, not for at least 4 months later. My buddies currently? My colleagues whom I will be on the same engagement with or anyone who happens to be working late with me. Am stocking up on my beauty care products to fight the aging process where working late nights is a catalyst for aging. Glad I don't smoke and I'm beginning to enjoy night life. Been clubbing rather often lately. Love chilling out with friends at the bar, club and drink for abit. Love jogging. Love shopping for beautiful clothes and shoes. Love my job. I really do. Can't explain why. Love spending my weekends not doing work if I can help it. Love baking. Wish I can start baking real soon. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....