Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reunion Dinner

A day before Chinese New Year (CNY), we chinese will have this custom of having a reunion dinner. No matter how busy you are, everyone in the family must be back home to have dinner together. My family has steamboat dinner most of time for reunion thingy. Don't ask me why. It just happens that way. Looks sumptuous yeah? Thanks to my lovely mum who did all the preparations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....