Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lost

Should I stay or should I go? My mind is in a total state of confusion. For one moment, I felt so cornered. Yet, I couldn't show any signs of fear but to remain composed. What kind of life am I pursuing? What's best for me may not be best for me.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

I know how you feel. But, I know that in your heart, you will find your right path.

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thanks dear. I'm learning to take things slow if I can help it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....