Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spoilt brats

Just a while back, I attended a birthday party of a friend of mine, held at a club. No, he didn't book a club but he got a table. Cut the story short. Just because the club attendent didn't allow all his friends to attend the club for free but she allowed free entry for other patrons just not my friend's, it got him so pissed off. I construed how he felt then, I wld too especially so if I got a table and I freaking bought an expensive bottle of champagne and beer and yada yada yada. And maybe he had a drop too much, he started throwing a glass or two on the floor. It is so uncalled for. It was his birthday, so no one stopped him. I was somewhat disapproving of his action. I was horrified. He could just make a complaint to the manager of the club. The club attendent did have an attitude problem, I must say. Just so he is from a well to do family gave him the right to behave in such a barbaric manner? He is an eligible chap with a great career and good looks but this isn't the right way to live your life, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....