Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, March 09, 2007

The time now is 4.03am.

The time now is 4.03am, Singapore Time. I just done with my shower. Left my office ard 3ish am. Tired. Very tired. Applied some eye gel on my awfully dark eye rings. Suddenly, I've this feeling that maybe, maybe 1000 years ago, pandas might be my potential ancestors back then. I starting to resemble more and more like a panda literally.

Thank goodness it is Friday again! I wonder if I can leave my office early tommorrow. I need more than 8 hrs of sleep to recharge myself. However, another part of me, the devil one in me wanted to go chill out at some wine bar.

This aside, today I want to write abt my client. The staff at my client's premises were so nice to me. Guess I was the youngest in their office and it was an all girls working environment except for their male boss. Back to the main topic, I have never met such a nice lady while on engagement. The story goes like this... I wanted to send my shoes for repair but I can't find the time to do it. I brought my shoes to my client's place and left them in the meeting room reserved for me to do my work. One of the client's staff, K saw that i have yet to get them done and so offered to send my shoes to the cobbler if she sees one on her way back. I was so moved by her super duper kind gesture. I felt bad but I still accepted her offer. hehe... No client has ever been so so nice to me. She treats me like her own family. I felt so blessed. I guess I will miss this client of mine. Ok, I have to end this abruptly, I can't type anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....