Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Lunch was good but...

I had lunch today at one of my favourite cafes. Ordered a plate of mee goreng and requested for extra spicy because I love spicy food. I'm a food lover and I enjoys good food. But today, the noodles tasted 'bland'. The dish was good but I couldn't seem to enjoy it. Have I worked too hard or am I just being inefficient? I'm always racing against time. I need time off. I wish. Not possible. Got to wait till May or June before I can take a breather.


I want to get out of Singapore after my peak period is over. London should be good or the States, so that I can lay my hands on Coach bags and my favourite Prescriptives which has discontinued in Singapore. Yet, at the time I wish to use the money I save to get myself a nice pressie for my birthday in August. I need a good rest on Friday. No more clubbing this weekend for me. If I turned my mobile off, the chances of me getting out of the house for drinks will be lower. Sounds bad, ya? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....