Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, April 06, 2007

So what even if I am one ailing cat?

I am sick. I took my cough syrup. The medication seems to be taking its effect very slowly. Longing for the long weekend and I ended up being sick. At least this gives me the reason to recuperate at home. However, I still need to return to the office to finish some unfinished business.Still glad that I need not report for work on a Good Friday. That gave me an option to choose which timeslot to head back to work. There's no way I can rest in peace.

I think I am feeling alittle feverish. Sigh... Whatever happens, I need to recover soon before Monday starts. Taking medication leave is a no-no during peak period. No one can cover my work for me. So what even if I am one ailing cat?

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 06, 2007 5:22:00 AM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Feel better soon!!!!

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Awww... thanks sweetie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....