Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF

So glad it's Friday! One of my accounts has been finalised. Yay!! But I headed home straight after work instead of heading to my favourite club for drinks. I wanted to recuperate for the weekend. I want to claim back my lost beauty sleep. I am gonna try hitting the sack tonight before 1am after catching my favourite tv drama and get up early for a morning jog on Saturday. I seemed more relaxed writing here than sending emails out to my clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....