Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

If u can watch only 1 movie this weekend, let it be...

If you can only watch one movie this weekend, let it be 'Music and Lyrics'. I watched twice and I still love this movie. For anyone who needs a good laugh, watch this. Satisfaction guaranteed.





Disclaimer: Pls do not send your ticket stub to me for reimbursement if you do not enjoy this movie.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

it isnt that good...sweet cliched but one time watch

 
At Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Hmm... most of my frds love it. I guess only me watch the movie twice. Hehe... There's another movie I'd like to recommend ,'Zoolander' by Ben Stiller. A brainless funny movie. My all-time favourite. Watched it more than 5 times. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....