Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! I love you and you're the Best Dad. I'm sorry this greeting post came late after the actual day. I bought a tiramisu cake for my dad. I didn't know Father's Day doesn't fall on the same day for some countries, for e.g Australia. And I learnt from my korean friend that in Korea, there is no Mother's Day or Father's Day, but Parents' Day. It makes it more convenient that way I figured.
In any case, I want to wish all Fathers a Happy (Belated) Father's Day and great health for all parents including my lovely folks back home for many many many years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....