Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, September 17, 2007

My Saturday. My Sunday.

Stayed in my bedroom the whole day(almost). Saturday. Sunday. Watched tv in my room. Watched tv in the living room with my family. Put a temporary halt to my baking sessions last weekend. Wanted to go to the gym for a workout but my legs wouldn't move an inch. Felt lethargic and went to a deep afternoon sleep. Saturday. Sunday. OMG! Is this me? I hope this is just a temporary undesirable behaviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....