Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Zha Jiang Mian

Watched a korean drama recently called 'Couple Fantasy'. In this particular drama, the lead actress always eats 'zha jiang mian' (chinese sauce noodle but korean style) as seen above in most of the episodes. It looked delicious on tv, so I started to scout for this interesting looking noodles in the supermarket. I found it and bought one pack to try. It doesn't look appetizing (because it was prepared by me) and truth is, it doesn't taste very good. I prefer the typical zha jiang mian topped with spicy meat sauce which is readily available in chinese restaurants. No more korean type of zha jiang mian for me again.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 04, 2007 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Pravin said...

That *does not* look like noodles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....