Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Perfected my curry chicken

Planned to cook curry chicken or chicken curry using the usual curry paste brand I use every time but it was out of stock. Trying to be more flexible, I decided to use a different brand of curry paste for my dish. I was so afraid that my curry wouldn't turn out well but I was so wrong! It did taste a little bland for a start but after I added some salt and sugar, it tasted just like typical chicken curry/curry chicken. Most importantly, I saved almost half the amount for the curry paste I bought (S$2.42) compared to the slightly more expensive one (S$4.59) I used in the past. I believe that I've inherited my mum's money-saving genes.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 
At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Bellona said...

Cecilia: Oh, thanks. I think I am still a far cry from good writing. hehe... Using blogging to improve on my writing. Thanks for dropping by. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....