Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Come share my brownies. Come, come...


Made a tray of brownies. Pardon me for the small fraction of missing brownies at the right-hand corner of the tray. I tried a puny bit to make sure that they're 'safe' for consumption. I may sound lame but yes, this is nothing but the truth. With all due respect and if it pleases the court, come try my brownies. This tray is meant for my colleagues and my good friend J who happened to be working near my office. She loves brownies, my brownies. Hehehe... He likes my brownies too. Maybe he doesn't now. My family likes my brownies. My godson's mum aka S loves my brownies. Hmmm... can't think of anyone who hate my brownies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....