Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bowling Game

My 'winning' team
I had a game of bowling last Tuesday. It is some sort of bowling tournament organised by my firm. And guess what, my team came in 1st out of 16 teams. Hmm... actually 1st from the bottom up. hahaha... I sucks at bowling, really. Sorry gals, I really want to win this for you all but lady luck was just not on my side that evening.


Another winning team which came in 3rd from bottom up. They fared much better than my team, definitely! JL who showed sign of victory even after her team lost.


These are the lovely colleagues of mine which made my stay in my firm fun and enjoyable despite the incredibly long hours I experienced during the peak period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....