Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, July 04, 2008

I don't know y, things just happened.

Sickness is horrid. I wish all mankind is protected from it. Sickness hits anyone regardless he/she is kind, mean, evil, innocent. Everyday, I surf the internet reading news of hope. I will give it a shot so long 'hope' sounds credible and reasonable. I am not a doctor nor will I imagine to be one. I do not discuss with my friends, but just my family and my good friend, S. They're the ones I trust most, more than anyone else. Just the mere mention of the forbidden word, tears welled up in my eyes. Soon, I began to choke on my tears. Maybe I weep too much, my vision starting to get blurry even when I stopped. Blurry vision has been a common experience lately.

I do not wish to create any more heartbreak to anyone. This evening, I felt a lump near my collar bone. I will go for a checkup. I am prepared for the worst. Maybe I am not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....