Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, July 04, 2008

This song that describe my birthday last August 2007





I am always not very updated with the latest pop songs. I simply listen to whatever songs uploaded into my ipod. My songs can be as old as more than 2 yrs ago. I will literally 'beg' my friends to send me the latest songs, so that I can practise on them and sing at my next kara session. The begging part is just a joke. I will get a tongue lashing from my good friend, J for singing the same old songs. 9 out of 10 singing sessions, I will sing ' Right here waiting, Yesterday once more, Dancing Queen, Superwoman and some old old chinese numbers'. I tried once to sing a number from The Phantom of the Opera, 'All I ask of you', a duet with another friend. When he finished his part, suddenly I lost my voice. I was simply too embarrassed to sing. We didn't finish the song, of course. And I was asked politely to practise this song for the next session.

Found the English translation for the above music video. Best translation that I can find so far. Translation as follows:



祝我生日快樂 Wish me a Happy Birthday


I know that sadness cannot change anything.
Let me be honest a little.
Honesty, but without control over the divulgence.
As long as the door is closed, don't care about anyone else.
One person sitting in an empty stall of a theatre.
Mobile phone, let it rest for a night.
Difficult, tried to cut away the images of the memories.
Tears cannot flow past twelve o'clock.
Happy Birthday, I say this to myself, the candle is lit, the loneliness becomes colder.
Happy Birthday, tears have melted, I want to thank everything you have given and taken away.
Still love you with a little hatred, still need time to balance.
Passionate love's wounds, the rebirth of images, wishing me a Happy Birthday.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=alldj dvd ripper 3.2.20070810 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....