Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Volunteer

I signed up to be a volunteer for my company's event. My co has organised activities for a charity called 'Club Rainbow'. Club Rainbow (Singapore) is a registered charity committed to helping children suffering from a range of chronic and life-threatening illnesses. I do not know what is my duty on that faithful day,i.e., 12th July 2008. I enjoy doing volunteering work especially when it involves children. I adore kids. And kids talk alot, just like me. Their pure innocence simply melt my heart sometimes. I wish I can be of some help to these underpriviledged children. It is an heartache to see them having to bear the burden of life-threatening disease at such tender age. As you know, I get really emotional at times. I can't to see my loved ones suffer even strangers. I'll do my best to make all the kids present happy and forget whatever pain they have on that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....