Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Prosure

Was told that Prosure is good for people with cancer. Cancer patients tend to lose weight, so this milk powder is said to improve quality of life and many other benefits. One can go to http://prosure.com/ for more information about this product. It will be good to get a regular health checkup, just to get a peace of mind. Cancer can hit anyone. Never think that ' it will never happen to me'. In Singapore, one can get Prosure from Guardian in the Paragon branch or the one in Takashimaya. However, if the stock is not available, you can place an order for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....