Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blood test came out normal

Received a call from my company doc that my blood test came out normal. Nothing wrong with the blood count,i.e., there is a good balance of red/white blood cells present in my blood. Thank goodness. And for the puny lump felt near my collar bone, most probably it is a case of fat deposit formed up. Got to see the doc to see if it is necessary to have it removed. Well, it also means I need to exercise more often. I have been hitting the gym since last Thurs. I ran on the treadmill, attended the spinning class, did sit-ups and soak myself inside the steambath room. My body must have felt that it has been abused by her master. Had a good body massage too. How I wish I can do all these everyday. All these luxuries of good living will come to a halt once I report back to work. Gonna treasure every single min of break as long as I can. Gonna treasure my time spent with my family too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....