Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Workshop


I attended a mini party at Chanel beauty counter last Wednesday. I had the make-up artiste put on eye make-up for me. He created smoky eyes effect on my eyes. And wow, he made my eyes look like a million dollars. Literally. Prior to that, I tried on my own eyes by imitating as much as I could from the fashion magazine. But I always end up looking like a panda or a 'bruised' eye. I was really thrilled at the magic the artiste done for me. And I memorised every single step he did for the whole process. Sounds really bimbotic, I know. hehe... Little did I know that to get the colors really right and almost perfect, we need eyeshadow blender brush and eye shadow highlight brush. Just for the eye makeup, it costs me a hell lot of money. At least, I know no more bruised or panda eyes no more!!



2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 20, 2008 10:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great, pal!!!I like your eyes!!!

Luv,S.

 
At Monday, July 21, 2008 2:57:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thanks,pal! hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....