Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comfort food

I bought a new cookbook. It's called 'Comfort Food'. The recipes published are rather simple to follow. What I like about this book is that they have a number of my favourite comfort food which I have been wanting to learn on how to prepare them. Example: Macaroni cheese, sheperd's pie, potato gratin etc... And cauliflower cheese looks yummy too! :)~~~~ I understand I can get recipes online and some with step-by-step online free video too. This is a cool link sent to me by my friend : http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-chicken-piri-piri . I surfed a few recipes via this link and I find that their preparation steps are quite reliable. I enjoy watching videos so that I can visualise better, yet at the same time, I like to own cookbooks with pictures of the dish where I can refer and make notes. Sometimes I wonder if I am better off as a cook or baker. Well, I am going to experience a few new comfort food. My target food taster? My family, of course. And a few priviledge friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....