Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

H was down with fever but he had already seen a doctor. He told me that he has unusually high blood pressure which he'd go for further tests to find out what triggered it. So I went to surf the website for more info on high blood pressure out of my own free will. I shan't talk in details on high blood pressure coz' you can easily get the info on yahoo or goggle search. It is said that consuming fruits with high % of potassium can control blood pressure. Since I am not a doctor, I shall leave the medical prescription to a real doc. I found a list of healthy fruits with a higher content of potassium and headed to Carrefour straight after work. Yes, yes I'm a nosey parker but I felt uneasy with H having high blood pressure when he is still quite young. Not sure if his family will show him some basic concern but I know his sis will coz' she loves this brother of hers. Anyways, I tried to carry as much as I can but with a laptop hanging on one side of my shoulders, I could only carry this much. I bought a 2-litre freshly squeeze orange juice (it better be freshly squeezed coz' it is not cheap), 3 pears and a box of kiwi fruit containing 4 such fruits. After all the running and walking, I managed to catch the last private bus going to H's place since it cost S$2.50 only, with or without ERP. Well, H was not at home even though he said he will want to rest for the rest of the day. Not his fault or his problem. I assume he'd be home resting away since he didn't mention that he may head out for a breather. Blame no one for your own stupidity. Wanted to pass the stuff to his maid but she didn't answer the residence phone. I wish I can leave the stuff at his doorstep but the orange juice will turn foul. Took a cab back as I was so worn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....