Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bars & Clubs hopping

Caught up with an old friend of mine, JS whom I haven't met for a couple of years. We went to Clarke Quay where quite a number of bars and clubs were located. Our first stop was Kandi Bar but there ain't any avail seats, so we left. We gave it a miss to those clubs that required us to pay cover charge. After scouting for a short while, we decided on 'Fashion Bar'. Mounted on the walls on the insides of the bar, were puny LCD tvs which were screening shows relating to fashion. The place looked interesting including the patrons. Ordered a lychee martini which filled up slightly more than half a glass. JS was unhappy on their serving portion and started providing feedback to the bar attendant for more than 5 mins. It was really pricey for a half filled lychee maritni. I suppose we won't be patronising this bar again. Next, we moved on to Forbidden City(FC, not Financial Controller). I ordered Cosmopolitan as JS told me it was a lady's drink.Tasted like sweet liquor to me. I like it. JS swayed to the music while I was glued to my seat. I'm not much of a dancer but I do dance. I am always entertained observing clubbers especially pretty female ones danced creatively/ sexily. It was quite a turn-on for guys in the club. I wondered if I would've the guts to dance 'crazily' in the club one day. It seemed fun and adventurous. Gonna get JS to give me free dancing lessons. He shaked his bon-bon so well. And no, I was not turned on. haha... Stayed at FC for an hour plus and we hopped to another club again. This time round, we ended up at Attica Too. It was packed. It was a good mixture of crowd. Young and old. Saw this uncle who was old enough to be my dad danced really well. It made me happy seeing him enjoying himself to the music.I finally danced, my first and last dance for the night. And this was the last club for us, finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....