Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What I want for 2007

There are tons of things I want for 2007. Maybe not tons but a handful of 'must have' or 'must do' list.

1) To get promoted.
2) Lose another 5 kgs as a gift for someone you know who.
3) Visit London again.
4) Watch more musicals if I visit London again.
5) Visit D, M and Dougal if I visit London again.
6) Be a better person.
7) Treat my folks better, alot alot better.
8) Be a happier soul.
9) Be more thrifty (Should I just burn all my credit cards?).
10) Bake more cookies for those who love them.
11) Improve on my curry chicken cooking skills.
12) Visit Hong Kong again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....