Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, June 18, 2007

...

"Let's not see each other anymore. And, I don't think I will call you again." I said calmly. " You don't have to call me too." I added. C sounded stunned. I'd enough. I wanted to be treated right. "You really don't want to meet me again?" C asked. " I think it is better this way." I said. "I'm very sorry. I know you're disappointed with me." C sighed. I took a deep breath. "Yes, I am."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....