Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, May 16, 2008

:(

No holiday for me at all for this coming long weekend. Nothing's new, I guess. I need to work this weekend and Monday, i.e., Vesak Day. On Tuesday morning, I am going to fly to Jakarta for an engagement. It was decided at the last minute by my in charge.

It came as a surprise for me. Sigh... I am going to miss my good friend's birthday party on a Friday and my friend's brother's wedding on a saturday. Was informed to prepare to drink lotsa coffee to keep myself awake and to work 24/7 during my trip there. I think I would have at least 3 hrs of sleep.

My team needs to complete the work by Friday. After that, we are given one day off for sight-seeing in Jakarta. Never been to Jakarta. Not very excited. Wish my engagement was in Hong Kong instead. :P

Arrgghhh!!! So tired. very tired. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....