Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Ouch!

I went clubbing last Friday. Managed to leave work on the dot, so decided to unwind myself. The night was still young but some joker was already drunk by 11-ish. I was chatting with my friends, suddenly, I felt someone's heavy duty shoe/boots kicked down hard against my lower calf. Ouch!! Maybe he couldn't spot me since I was in black. It was definitely not a tactic to pick me up. Definitely not. When I turned around to see the joker, he tripped over the steps. Maybe he pretended to trip. Or maybe his cap was blocking his view which explained why he tripped. Really unlucky. Went to have a glass of flaming lambogini to calm me down. haha... It worked apparently.
From a mere scratch which measured 5cm long on Friday evening, it turned red and slightly swollen. Sigh... A big blue black bruise. I seemed like a magnet who always get stepped on in clubs. I should better stay home more often. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....