Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Updates...

Updates updates updates...

1. Busy with work since Jan 2008 till end Feb 2008. I worked almost everyday. There were a couple of days I worked till 7am twice in a week. And till 3am on sat and sun. It was a horrifying time for me. On some Sundays, I'd be in the office from 720am, just because I wanted to get a free ride from my dad. The saying goes,' Early bird catches the worm.' What worm am I catching? I wondered sometimes. If I am tired, I would sleep on my company desk for 30 mins.

2. I managed to go on leave during the Good Friday week. I went Hong Kong for 5 days. Stayed at my friend's apartment located in Central. During my short trip there, I had 4 smelly beancurd, 5 pineapple buns ' Po Lo Bao', 4 sticks of curry fishballs, went yum cha with my friend and his friends. Visited my friend at the hospital who was sick. It was a shame that I couldn't catch up much with her. It felt weird to be breathing the air of HK yet again. Memories of the past became vivid in my mind then but I kept pushing them away. I just want a break from work and escaped from reality for awhile. Did some shopping at H&M. And oh, I love that place. It was a good fulfiling trip for me. Made many new friends through my friend. I brought back with me new memories and new friendships. Got myself two pieces of silver jewellery from T&Co in HK too. One toggle bracelet and a horseshoe necklace.

3. Worked in the office on Labour Day. Most of the Singaporeans are enjoying their holiday, but I do not have the luxury to do so. Planned to work till 5am in the morning to finish wrapping my files but by 2am, I was the only soul left in the office. I don't fancy staying up late in the office on my own anymore. It was scary. I thought I heard something. I stood up but saw nothing. The next thing I wanted to do was to check which of my friends are still online on MSN and give them a buzz. Glad one of my friends, N was still awake. If not, I'd be freaked out!

That's my update for missing for the past few months. I will try to post some pics from my HK trip when I am free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....