Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Monday, May 19, 2008

When is my off peak?

I'm leaving for Jakarta on Tue and there're tons of work unfinished. My assistants, one went for a long weekend getaway, the other had a minor operation on his leg. So I am left alone doing up all the unfinished business. I can't get any assistant to help me. My own share of work not done up yet and I have to finish the work that was assigned to my assistant.
Yet to pack my luggage and my flight's at 7ish in the morning tomorrow. Tue will be another battle. A 4-day long battle. Queries, queries and more queries. Fire-fighting. When is my off peak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....