Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Lost

Lost my luggage on my way back to singapore from Jakarta. Apparently, someone took my luggage by mistake at the conveyor belt. I wasn't around when this happened. Shouldn't have bought any liqour at the DFS shop then.

Why didn't my colleagues stop the lady who took my luggage? I saw a similar luggage not claimed. Design of the luggage is so similar and mine too had a lock but completely different lock. The airport staff only has the indonesian number in their database. Called the number but no one answer the call.

Very unpleasant business trip for me. Just wish that the person who took the wrong bag return it to me. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....