Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hotel Mulia

Staying at Hotel Mulia for my current audit engagement. Nice room. Beautiful. Don't think I can enjoy much of my time in the hotel. Haven't sleep a wink since Monday. Touched down in the morning and went straight to my client's. Almost collapsed due to lack of sleep at my client's office.

Gonna catch some sleep and get up real early to do some work. Another long day ahead the next day, the day after and thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....