Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Best Christmas Pressie for 2006

I've got a new toy for
X'mas - Ipod Nano.
I'm so thrilled. I made
100% sure that I read
the Apple manual guide
properly. This new toy
seems so delicate. It
comes in handy for my
exercise regime too. I
bought a sportsuit for
my ipod so that I can
strap it on my arm
while jogging. I know
I sounded really excited
/ elated / uncontrollable
here. Indeed I am!!! =)

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 29, 2006 2:18:00 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hehe..have fun with ur ipod...happy new yr

 
At Friday, December 29, 2006 3:53:00 AM, Blogger Bellona said...

Thanks and I'm still excited abt my new toy. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....