Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I finally did it!!!

I did a 3-D jigzaw puzzle (240 pieces) shaped like a globe based on an antique map a while back. Took me a full day to finish it. It was kinda tough. Thank goodness I didn't get a 960-piece globe, else I will never finish it. That'll be the first and last 3-D jigzaw puzzle for me to piece up.

Not sure what got over me, I decided to buy another jigzaw puzzle. This time a 1000-piece one. I bought a frame at the same time. Very ambitious I know. Chose the above portrait because I saw the original painting by Giovanni Paolo Panini at The Lourve in Paris and that that was the best looking puzzle picture I could find in the Shop. It was a very beautiful painting but kinda challenging one for me. Took me approximately 8 days to complete the puzzle. Spent an avg of 5-6 hrs each day. I can sleep peacefully now. This will be the Christmas pressie from me to myself. Am gonna hang this framed puzzle in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....