Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Well-spent New Year Eve Morning

Went partying with some friends the night before. Drank a few 'starbucks coffee bean shots'. They were lethal shots. Plus, a few other alcoholic drinks. Didn't dance much due to bad music played by the DJ. Drank from 12am to 1am. Took breaks in-between for chats. Guess that wasn't enough to get rid of the alcoholic toxic running in my blood then. Suddenly, I felt nausea and my head was spinning. I began to see stars. 'Hey, think I am going to puke!' I hastened my footsteps but my vision just got more and more blurry. My breathing seemed slightly unstable. I thought I would collapse and die. I couldn't walk straight too and quickly gripped tightly to the nearest handrail and climbed up the stairs to the ladies. Thank goodness, my friend was around and she helped me to the ladies. There I went, walked into a cubicle and PUKE! I know I shouldn't say this but my puke was red-colored. Guess could be the ribena I last drank after my alcoholic beverages. Felt sober and refreshed after all the puking. Proceeded to the wine bar to chill and left around 3plus in the morning for Roti Prata at Jalan Kayu. Was home by 5am.
Saw one of my good friend online and chatted with her till 7am. I felt alittle tired, yet at the same I got this urge to go for a jog. Anyone would think that I am deranged. 2 main reasons for the morning jog:
a) It was not raining in the morning; and
b) I wanted to use my ipod on the sportsuit I bought to strap on my arm for jogging.
By the time I was ready, it was 8am. I started my jog at 8.18am and ended my run at 8.46am. I bought breakfast for my family. What a fulfiling day! Ok, the time now is 10.32am and it is time for me to take a little nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....