Simple Thoughts of Mine

I am nothing special; just a common woman with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Donuts


A couple 0f months back, I saw a long queue of people outside a Donut shop. I was like, "Are they really that good?" Queuing seems like a national trait of Singaporeans. Whether it is freebies or not, we 'love' to queue even for worthless stuff. And that makes us 'Kiasu' aka afraid to lose Singaporeans. As the queue was seriously too long, I aborted the idea of getting one myself. Besides, I am not a big fan of donuts except for Sugar donuts where I can get from any bakery shop. Everytime when I pop by the Donut shop, there will always be a string of people lining up to buy them. No way am I going to queue for an hour for these donuts. So yesterday when I was shopping with my mum, I saw that they opened another branch and there wasn't a long queue, say abt 10 people in front of me. And I decided to get these donuts while waiting for my mum to finish to her facial treatment. I am not particularly very impressed, my family like them though. I tasted better ones in the States. I must admit they do look cute and pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

05 Dang Shin Eun.....